Research and Evaluation Consultancy Services
- The Research Department at NSCAP has experience of designing, implementing and disseminating evaluation and research projects which are of relevance to mental health and wellbeing practitioners.
- A primary area of interest to us, is work which supports the mission of NSCAP in working to improve the mental health and wellbeing of children, young people and their families.
- As well as our own routine internal evaluation of NSCAP’s programmes, we have also conducted evaluations of short courses on behalf of other organisations and have also been contracted to evaluate external consultation work.
- The Research Department at NSCAP is currently available to take on small to medium evaluation projects on a consultation basis
Projects of interest would include:
- Evaluation of training, development and consultation interventions
- Evaluation of therapeutic work and interventions which are in line with the nature and values of the Northern School of Child Psychotherapy, as well as the Leeds & York Partnership Foundation Trust.
We are available to provide consultation tailored to your particular needs:
- To help design your intervention so that you can conduct the project yourself.
- To supervise and support you to conduct your own evaluation or small research project,
- To undertake evaluation or research projects either in partnership with your organisation or on your behalf.
To discuss your research & evaluation needs with us, please contact the Research & Development Lead, Dr Lerleen Willis for an informal discussion in the first instance.